Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Pics or didn't happen

3/22

I thought I'd take the chance to upload just a few pictures from this last month+ to capture some of the fun. Especially since so much of it felt out-of-body because of how quickly I went through busy, exciting days, these pictures are a useful reflection for me as well. Enjoy!

BBYO-Hungary takes IC!!!

Opening ceremonies at IC is a CRAZY mix of music, dancing, lights, and dozens of flags and colors representing 20+ countries from around the world. Here I am getting excited about Hungary (note: A Hungarian might mistake this photo for a far-right political rally, but it is in fact a Jewish teen convention in the US)

The JDC-BBYO Fellows at IC

While in Israel, I saw many great friends. I was lucky that two of my college roommates were both around and able to meet up! We have spent this year in 3 separate countries and did not expect to be in the same place for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment